July theme day: Chimneys


I've shown you this fire station a couple of times before, but here it is again! The chimney fits well for today's theme day and the (almost) furled flag is a great symbol for Canada Day. I hope all of my Canadian friends are having a fun and safe long weekend. And to everyone else, happy July!

To see more chimneys, take a look here.

PS: I've got visitors in from Germany this week, so my blogging may be sporadic. But not to worry, I haven't forgotten about my virtual friends! And I hope to have some fireworks shots for you tomorrow.

14 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Outstanding picture, this firestation building is charming!
Hey what a nice week...so that, enjoy your visitors chérie! ;)
Hugs
Léia

Regina K said...

This is such a beauty of a fire station, glad to see it again. Happy Canada Day!

hamilton said...

this chimney looks a bit plain with the rest of this beautiful building. enjoy your visitors and have a great holiday weekend!

Paul in Powell River said...

Can't go wrong with a pic of a fire station!

Lowell said...

Sporadic is better than no-adic. Hope you're having fun. I like this shot a lot - it's a great chimney shot! I'll look forward to your fireworks. Happy Canada Day!

RedPat said...

Enjoy the day with your visitors! Happy Canada Day.

cieldequimper said...

La cheminée toute seule...

VP said...

I remember this place, an excellent choice!

Jack said...

Quite a fire station, with the chimney as the frosting on the cake. Enjoy your visitors and all of the Canada Day celebrations, Halcyon.

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

very decorative. i love the red brick.

Chrissy Brand said...

Happy Canada Day for yesterday and a good choice for theme day too.

Birdman said...

Interesting perspective from here.

Unknown said...

I love that tall façade!

Randy said...

Wonderful theme day shot.

Post a Comment

I hate the new word verification. Since I have trouble reading those "words", I am assuming others do too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...